Building Insurance

If you own a home, taking out insurance is a vital step.

We can help make sure that all your possessions are covered, whether you’re a homeowner or a landlord, giving you peace of mind that you’re covered even if something does go wrong, with our buildings insurance.

Buildings and contents cover

We know that your home and possessions are important to you. We can help make sure that your home and everything in it is protected. Whether through theft or damage, we can provide a level of cover that’s right for you and ensure that should something happen, you receive the finances you need to replace or repair.

Landlord insurance

Are you a landlord? Then taking out landlord insurance is critical. Standard home cover won’t protect you against all the risks landlords face, such as non-payment of rent, tenants causing damage to the property, or your liability for accidents. Dedicated landlord insurance ensures that you’re fully covered for such events.

For more information on our buildings and contents cover or landlord insurance, give us a call on 0207 100 4754.


Mortgage Calculator



Hiten and Laurel were extremely helpful and supportive throughout the entire mortgage process. Highly recommended, especially as a first-time buyer, they were able to answer all my questions clearly and very timely.Em Jay

Amazing service from Visionary Finance. From start to finish, they are at your side, advising, recommending and making sure you are informed throughout the process.Chris Parsonage


Contact Us